The FCC Conference Committee is interested in receiving proposals for advanced-level sessions on topics geared toward case managers, agency CEOs and other senior-level staff, program managers and directors, supervisors, state agency staff, administrative staff and foster parent trainers. Sessions sizes will vary from 75 – 100 attendees.
There are many topics of interest to our conference attendees, many participants work across the child welfare service continuum and are interested in applying what they learn throughout agency programs that engage family and community-based intervention strategies.
This year, we are looking for conference breakout sessions that reflect our theme “Illuminating the Future with Vision, Imagination and Wisdom.”
FCC continues to make significant strides in providing top-notch training and education events focused on process improvement and evidence-based practices. sessions submitted for review will be judged strongly on this merit. It is helpful to provide a bibliography of sources for your presentation demonstrating the session’s academic merit and adherence to the process improvement/evidence-based focus of the conference. Please note that selection has become highly competitive and submissions are not guaranteed for acceptance.
- If you need FCC to supply any equipment for your presentation, you MUST be sure to complete the section of the form stating what equipment you need and be specific.
- Include a contact phone number and email address where we can contact you in case we have any questions.
- Provide a description of your session to be printed in the conference program. This description should be no longer than 200 words and must be submitted with the presentation form
- Presenters should rely on interactive presentation methods.
- Presenters are expected to produce and provide printed handouts for their session and submit handouts in a digital format 4 weeks prior to the conference, these handouts will be loaded onto the conference app.
- Presenters are prohibited from selling or promoting products or services during their sessions.
- If you are interested in presenting please fill out the form below including attachment of an up-to-date resume for all presenters.
Compensation: Compensation includes a discounted conference registration rate of $157.50 for up to two presenters; hotel and travel expenses are not included. Attendees must register in order to present.
Proposals for presentations are due on Friday, February 21, 2020.