Award Nominations for the Florida Coalition for Children 2019 Annual Conference are now open!
The Florida Coalition for Children 2019 Annual Conference will be held at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort on July 8 – 10, 2019!
Award Nominations for the FCC 2019 Annual Conference are now open!
The annual Awards Celebration will be on the second day of the conference, Tuesday, July 9, and will honor hardworking individuals for their dedication to Florida’s children and families.
▪ Must be an FCC member agency to submit nominations.
▪ Winners within each specific category since 2013 are not eligible. Winners prior to 2013 are eligible.
▪ The award recipient agrees to be present at the Florida Coalition for Children Awards Celebration, held in conjunction with FCC’s annual conference.
▪ The member agency whose nominee is selected as an award recipient agrees to provide transportation and any lodging expenses for the recipient(s).
Submissions should provide a narrative describing the nominee’s achievements and explain why you believe he/she should receive the award you are nominating them for in 500 words or less.
Below are the award categories for the 2019 Annual Conference. FCC agencies are encouraged to submit multiple nominations for each category! To read the full description of each award, click here.
▪ Board Member of the Year Award
▪ Committee Member of the Year Award
▪ Foster Parent of the Year Award
▪ Case Manager of the Year Award
▪ Support Staff of the Year Award
▪ Outstanding Youth Award
▪ Residential Caregiver Award
▪ Therapist of the Year
▪ Champion for Children
▪ Lighting the Way Award
▪ Legislator of the Year
▪ Volunteer of the Year Award
▪ George Sheldon Lifetime Achievement Award
For more information on award nominations, click here.
The deadline to submit your nomination is April 26, 2019. Click here to submit your nomination!