Case Management Support
Website Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Starting pay for this position is $12.00/hr and can be subject to increase with relevant prior experience.
Are you seeking entry level case management work to learn more about the field of child welfare? Or are you searching for meaningful work that helps to build strong families in the community? Then Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has an opportunity that will interest you! We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and compassionate person to be a Case Management Support Worker!
Being a Case Management Support (Transporter) has its Advantages
As a Case management Support (Transporter) at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- A chance to support, learn from and shadow Child Welfare Case Managers, to help develop your case management skills
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires! http://benefits.devereux.org
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides programs and services that reunite families whose children have been removed from the home due to welfare concerns. Based out of Tampa, FL and providing coverage throughout Hillsborough Co., this position is responsible for supporting Case Managers by transporting clients (children, parents or caregivers) safely and timely to and from appointments and activities, including medical, court, family visitations, and others as needed. This role will assist with oversight of family visitations, documenting and providing findings to the assigned Case Manager.
This role may assist with transporting children to and from school, temporary placements, caregivers after hours, and for weekend appointments as needed. To meet those needs, the Case Management Support may be needed to work early morning hours, be off mid-day, and return for afternoon shifts, with openness to picking up unscheduled work as unplanned needs may arise. On-call for evenings and weekends is required on a rotational basis. This role may be called out in the event of an emergency.
Keywords: case management support, transporter, family advocate, family visitation, child welfare, social work, social services, human services, child advocate, family advocate
What is Devereux doing to support and protect the health and safety of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic?
At Devereux, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our clients, staff and families. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of COVID-19 prevention. In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization, just a few of these precautions have included:
- Establishing enhanced cleaning and disinfection across all campuses and sites
- Implementing social distancing protocols across all programs
- Using PPE, including masks, gloves and gowns as indicated by the CDC
- Ensuring daily temperature and symptom screenings for all staff and clients
Throughout the pandemic, Devereux has also supported the physical and financial health of our dedicated team members – our very own Healthcare Heroes. A variety of options have been implemented over time to support our staff, including the provision of:
- Ongoing dedication bonuses, as well as sign-on bonuses, for direct support professionals (DSP) and other staff members
- Flexible schedules, remote working where possible, and redeployment between programs and services
- Hazard pay for those supporting quarantined individuals and shelter away services to frontline staff, when needed, to mitigate spread to families
- Advancing paid time off and sick time; eliminating telemedicine costs over a period of time
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will continue to adapt our response (and protocols) in real-time to meet any challenges and to ensure the safety of our staff and those we are so privileged to serve and support. #devereuxstrong
To apply for this job please visit careers-devereux.icims.com.