Child Welfare Case Manager
Website Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
If ensuring the safety of children and helping to build strong families is your mission, then Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health has an opportunity that will interest you! We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and compassionate person to be a Child Welfare Case Manager.
Being a Child Welfare Case Manager has its Advantages
As a Child Welfare Case Manager at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- The rewards of making a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- Training and development opportunities to grown into a Certified professional in Child Welfare with paid pre-service class hours and field supervision
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires! http://benefits.devereux.org
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides services for children and families in the child welfare system, to ensure a community without abuse, neglect and abandonment so all children grow to their full potential. Based out of Tampa, FL and providing coverage to Hillsborough Co., this position is responsible for coordinating all services rendered to, and acting as a single and continuous point of contact for, the child or family until reunification is complete, transfer to adoption achieved or independent living is realized. The case manager represents in court appointments, assists with medical appointments, family visitations, and coordination of information and resources with the CPI, the family and caregivers. This position may transport clients, and some transports may occur after 5pm.
Keywords: case manager, child welfare, child protection, family services, social work, social services, social worker, human services, child advocate, family advocate, BSW, MSW, CWCM, CWPI, CPI, CMO, non-profit
What is Devereux doing to support and protect the health and safety of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic?
At Devereux, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our clients, staff and families. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of COVID-19 prevention. In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization, just a few of these precautions have included:
- Establishing enhanced cleaning and disinfection across all campuses and sites
- Implementing social distancing protocols across all programs
- Using PPE, including masks, gloves and gowns as indicated by the CDC
- Ensuring daily temperature and symptom screenings for all staff and clients
Throughout the pandemic, Devereux has also supported the physical and financial health of our dedicated team members – our very own Healthcare Heroes. A variety of options have been implemented over time to support our staff, including the provision of:
- Ongoing dedication bonuses, as well as sign-on bonuses, for direct support professionals (DSP) and other staff members
- Flexible schedules, remote working where possible, and redeployment between programs and services
- Hazard pay for those supporting quarantined individuals and shelter away services to frontline staff, when needed, to mitigate spread to families
- Advancing paid time off and sick time; eliminating telemedicine costs over a period of time
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will continue to adapt our response (and protocols) in real-time to meet any challenges and to ensure the safety of our staff and those we are so privileged to serve and support. #devereuxstrong
To apply for this job please visit careers-devereux.icims.com.