COUNSELOR KINSHIP CARES
Website Lakeview Center, Inc
Primary duty is the performance of work requiring advanced knowledge in the field of social work or human behavioral studies, and to use such advanced knowledge and prior work experience to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing training, support, assessment, licensing and re-licensing of current and potential foster parents throughout Circuit 1.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a Master’s degree. The following related degrees will be accepted: Counseling, Social Work, Human Services, Education, Human Sciences, Law, Behavioral Sciences, Human Development, Psychology, Social Policy, Sociology, Public Administration,
Education, Community Development, Health Science, Political Science, and Criminal Justice/Criminology.
- Must have one (1) year experience working with children and families in a foster care or case management environment.
- Ability to make presentations and provide training before large groups. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
*Note: Individuals hired will be required to take and successfully complete Phase I of the child safety certification and QP Training (Quality Parenting)
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit elakeviewcenter.org.