CHILD WELFARE CASE MANAGER
Website Lakeview Center, Inc
Since 2001, the agency’s primary goal is to establish safety and permanency and to support the well-being of abused and neglected children in Northwest Florida.
The Child Welfare Case Manager will perform work requiring advanced knowledge in the field of social work or human behavioral studies, and to use such advanced knowledge and prior work experience to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in prov
iding the most appropriate services and support to families (1) in the Dependency Court system who have been identified by the Court as needing professional services to prevent future abuse and/or neglect of children, and (2) who voluntarily request similar, but non-judicial, in-home services. Responsible for taking actions appropriate to ensure that every child has a permanent home that provides physical and emotional safety.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work or a related field of study. Related areas of study include: Human Services, Criminology, Juvenile Justice, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Special Education, Education, Human Development, Child Development, Family Development, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Nursing.OR
Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university and one (1) year working with at risk families in a protective service role.
- Must be Certified or Eligible to obtain certification as a Child Welfare Case Manager (CWCM) and within one (1) year of provisional status and maintain active certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Salary range is $15.760 – $16.914 per hour, salary is based on years of experience.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Please review this link for further information on this position: https://vimeo.com/126174443.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit elakeviewcenter.org.