Website Youth and Family Alternatives Inc.
Established in 1970, YFA (Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.) is a private not-for-profit agency of over 300 staff who are committed to working with our families, communities and state to establish, maintain and enhance a nurturing and safe environment for children.
YFA is a progressive organization with a dynamic work environment. Services span seven counties in Florida. YFA provides a positive work environment for you to learn, grow and meet your fullest potential. We are serious about respecting others and working as a team to accomplish our goals. If these values appeal to you, then we may have a place for you in our team.
YFA is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, national origin, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other category protected by law.
YFA offers competitive benefits, salaries, generous PTO Benefits and excellent career growth.
2017 Non-Profit of the year -Tampa Bay Business Journal
Approaching our 50th Anniversary in operation
Top performer in current contracted service
This position is responsible for providing clinical counseling to individuals, groups, andor problematic youth and their families using evidence-based practices and services for therapy under direct supervision of Program Director and VP of Behavioral Health and Prevention.
• Conducts assessment, prepares treatment plans; psycho-socials; assure clinical contract and regulatory compliance goals; provide case management as appropriate
• Facilitates evidence-based interventions through individual, family and group therapy sessions, clinically assesses and re-assesses individuals as required, and participates in the treatment team working toward client-driven goals.
• Must have a moderate level of autonomy
• Moderate to complex job skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Moderate range of internal and external contacts
• Ability to facilitate large groups and the varied group dynamics that may arise
• Ability to arrive/report to work on time and ready to work
• Ability to abide by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect
• Ability to work cooperatively in a group/team setting
• Ability to show respect to others
• Ability to take guidance and direction from supervisors
• Ability to abide by core values and mission statement of the agency
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.