Family Care Manager
Website Youth and Family Alternatives Inc.
Please apply directly on our website, we do not check indeed applications:
Established in 1970, YFA (Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.) is a private not-for-profit agency of over 300 staff who are committed to working with our families, communities and state to establish, maintain and enhance a nurturing and safe environment for children.
YFA is a progressive organization with a dynamic work environment. Services span seven counties in Florida. YFA provides a positive work environment for you to learn, grow and meet your fullest potential. We are serious about respecting others and working as a team to accomplish our goals. If these values appeal to you, then we may have a place for you in our team.
YFA offers competitive benefits, salaries, generous PTO Benefits and excellent career growth.
· 2017 Non-Profit of the year -Tampa Bay Business Journal
· Approaching our 50th Anniversary in operation
· Top performer in current contracted service
This position provides for the well being and continuity of care for children who have been abused and neglected, with the goal of permanent placement, for children through a family care management model that includes developing, expanding, accessing and linking resources in the community to the needs of the child throughout the child’s experience in the system, while documenting progress.
• Provides case management services, including assessment, planning, linking, monitoring, and advocacy, to assigned children and families from intake to discharge from the system.
• Develops and ensures service/case plan includes: a realistic permanency goal that can be achieved within 12 months, measurable objectives related to the permanency goal, specific task assignments with timelines, and meets all legal requirements under Chapter 39.
• Reviews and updates service/case plans, every month or more frequent as needed, to ensure progress is being made towards permanency or modifications are being made in a timely manner.
• Completes monthly progress reports available to every stakeholder, including parents, and updates service/case plans whenever goals, interventions, or timelines need to be changed.
• Identifies and monitors children and families at risk, advises supervisor of their status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.