Case Management Supervisor
Website Youth and Family Alternatives Inc.
This is an entry level management position responsible for the supervision and coordination of quality services and staff of a case management team focused on the provision of case management services in the areas of foster care and adoption.
• Responsible for direct supervision of case management team as well as coordination, accuracy, appropriateness and timeliness of work flow
• Must be available as mentor and coach to assist and train team members in the timely preparation and completion of work assignments
• May carry an occasional case in order to troubleshoot and ensure timely monitoring and delivery of services
• Ability to document timely in a clear, concise manner and teach others to do so
• Possess skills to assist, interpret and deliver case and court related information
• Possess a positive attitude concerning all aspects of working in a challenging environment including significant patience and respect for peers and team members, as well as the children and families receiving program services
• Ability to arrive/report to work on time and ready to work
• Ability to abide by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect
• Ability to work cooperatively in a group/team setting
• Ability to show respect to others
• Ability to take guidance and direction from supervisors
• Ability to abide by core values and mission statement of the agency
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suites
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.