National Adoption Month 2018
One Heart, One Home.
Each November, child advocates across the country celebrate National Adoption Month. The Florida Coalition for Children (FCC), and the state’s entire community of care recognize this month every year as a way to thank and recognize those who have opened their hearts and homes to children in their care and to advocate for the need for more adoptive families throughout Florida.
This year, the FCC, in partnership with the Selfless Love Foundation, the Department of Children and Families (DCF), the Governor’s Office of Adoption and Child Protection, the Dave Thomas Foundation, alongside Florida’s community-based care lead and provider agencies, and other advocates across Florida, will be launching a campaign titled One Heart, One Home.
National Adoption Month, an effort created in 1995 by President Bill Clinton, recognizes those families who have adopted and given children in need, safe, permanent forever families while also raising awareness about the over 800 children still awaiting adoption.
- National Adoption Month 2018 Flyer
- National Adoption Month LTE
- Email Signature Banner for Partners
- Email Signature Banner – Add Your Logo
- Facebook Cover Photo
- Twitter Cover Photo
- Sample Social Media Posts
- One Heart One Home Video for Partners
- One Heart One Home Video for Partners & Agencies
- One Heart One Home Graphic
- FCC Member Events