Join the Florida Coalition for Children Foundation in advocating on behalf of
Florida’s abused, abandoned, neglected and at-risk children at Rally in Tally!
Rally in Tally is dedicated to educating our foster youth, families, and child welfare workers on advocating for their needs with Florida’s lawmakers. We want to offer our advocates, especially our youth, the opportunity to meet one-on-one with legislators and share their stories and experiences. As part of the child welfare system, they bring awareness to the issues facing the system each day across the state.
Attendees will have the opportunity to take one of two workshops: Advocacy 101, geared toward our youth and families or those who are new to the legislative process; and Advocacy 102, focused on refreshing those who have advocated previously and who are leading discussions on the Coalition’s legislative priorities.
Participating is easy...
- Reserve Your Hotel Room!
Rally in Tally has again partnered with two Hilton properties in Tallahassee to offer our participants a discounted group rate:
- DoubleTree offers both 1- and 2-bed Guest Rooms, and is located just 2 blocks from Kleman Plaza. The group rate they are offering Rally in Tally registrants is $159/night, through November 20th.
- You can reserve your room with DoubleTree online, or by calling 877-800-2652 (be sure to reference group code "FCC Rally in Tally").
- Home 2 Suites offers both 1-Queen and 2-Queen Suites, and is located less than 1.5 mi from Kleman Plaza. The group rate they are offering Rally in Tally registrants is $129/night, through November 17th.
- You can reserve your room with Home2Suites online, or by calling 850-402-8900 (be sure to reference group code "FCC Rally in Tally").
- Register for the Event!
All registrations are final and refunds will not be given. Only substitutions or transfers will be allowed.
- Contact Legislators to Schedule Meetings!
Click here to learn more about scheduling meetings with your local representatives.