The Florida Coalition for Children is pleased to provide the following information required by Florida Statute 409.988(1)(d), in a navigable, easily identified and transparent manner.
Thank you for your continued support of the FCC in seeing a system of child welfare in Florida that is fully resourced, well managed and fulfills the needs of our abused, abandoned, neglected and at-risk children. Should you need any additional information, please contact the FCC at [email protected] or (850) 561-1102.
- Brevard Family Partnership
- Children’s Network of Southwest Florida
- Community Based Care of Central Florida
- Community Partnership for Children
- Devereux Community Based Care of Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast
- Eckerd Community Alternatives
- FamiliesFirst Network
- Family Support Services of North Florida
- Heartland for Children
- Kids Central
- Kids First of Florida
- Our Kids of Miami-Dade/Monroe
- Partnership for Strong Families
- Sarasota Family YMCA – Safe Children Coalition
- St. John’s Board of County Commissioners Family Integrity Program
Florida Department of Children and Families’ CBC Scorecard
The CBC Scorecard was developed in conjunction with the 18 community-based care lead agencies across the state. These nonprofit organizations contract with the state to handle all prevention, foster care, adoption and Independent Living services to children and families in the child welfare system. The scorecard evaluates the lead agencies on 12 key measures to determine how well they are meeting the most critical needs of these at-risk children and families.
For ease of reference by Circuit, Region and County, please see the Community Based Care Lead Agency Map.